weight loss weblog

Monday, January 09, 2006

BOOKS!

I had a fun day! Our dryer is still holding up! I was able to dry diapers! I spent the rest of the afternoon organizing our school books that came today! I wasnt expecting them so soon! I have everything filed and ready! My kids are excited..OK some were not too thrilled. The slackers!

And PAYDAY IS ONLY 3 days away! I would give you the hours and seconds but that is a little obsessed.

As I have been typing this I am listening to Jim sing dumb sailor songs and Joshua is wacking me with a blown up plastic grocery bag. And now Jim is telling him to go to bed but first I had to check his ears for bees? Oh to have NORMAL evening rituals.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

lol...Anjolie calls them pickles

January 09, 2006 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL bees that is cute... We get paid on the 12th we have Marine Fed don't know about you... LOL I'm counting the days as well..

January 10, 2006 3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home