weight loss weblog

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Lemon Bar addiction

Ok I have to confess this. I made lemon bars today and they are sooo bad. I was trying to make them more lemony..and well they are! If I was pregnant my unborn child would pucker! I am sooo cured from them now. The sad thing is..I was going to take them to Pastor Anderson for his family..( returning a dish you know ) Well I wouldnt want them to eat them and think I am a horrible cook.

Ok so I am cured! I guess I could go back to brownies?

2 Comments:

Blogger FrequentReader said...

I like sour stuff, so I'd probably love them! ~Jenn

January 12, 2006 11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww brownies.... I can't have anything sweet LOL. Hope you have a wonderful day and a great weekend..

January 13, 2006 5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home