weight loss weblog

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Quick reflexs

Well I meant to blog about this earlier. Don'tcha hate it when those babies start climbing and doing all manner of naughty things? I don't what gives me more stress those teens or those BUSY babies! Joseph LOVES TO climb. ON EVERYTHING> He sooo reminds me of Jessica when she was a baby. She was a climber too. Anyways, his favorite thing right now is to climb onto the table or sit in the chairs. He is so wobbly and of course he has NO clue of how dangerous it is. But I am always taking him down but quick as a shot he is back up there again. I think most of my day is taking Jojo off the table.

Well today I was in the kitchen and Jim had come home for lunch and was playing his violin at the table and guess who was sitting in the chair beside daddy. yep 2 foot Jim. LOL Well all of a sudden Jojo decided he needed to get up or do something and I saw him stand up on the chair. Well his foot was tangled in the cords to the lap top Jim was using and there Joseph started to tumble but Jim grabbed Joseph by his anke and saved the day. I mean he was mere inches from the ground! OF course my heart was beating so fast and Jim was in shock he caught him and Joseph..after his rescue kind of looked surprised but then laughed. It figures. I have visions of him bungee jumping at 15.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH Jim.... He caught the bungee jumper... Oops did I say that LOL just messing with you Jamie.

January 12, 2006 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home