weight loss weblog

Friday, January 13, 2006

IF LIFE WAS A MUSICAL

You know..I sometimes get into weird moods. (imagine that) And some days I just can't help myself. You know in musicals..when there is a problem or what ever..they always break out in song...so once in a while..to my children's um..horror. I will do this very thing. Today is musical day..and my poor Jessica is NOT impressed with me right now. She is laying on the bench at the table all upset because I was singing to her about her school work. It was a great song too..I just don't know why she doesn't appreciate my serenade.

I used to sing books to my kids. They would totally crack up. But here I would be opening the book..but instead of reading it to the kids..I started singing. IT really is fun..you should try it. Better yet..if you have a job..sing your report to your boss. What's really fun is to sing your order to the guy at *fast food place*. They are going..what in the world is her problem. It sort of reminds me of the time that someone I know wore a balloon hat through the military gate and said HI to the gate guard.

I still remember her smiling face and the look on that Marines face was sooo priceless! I tell you its much more fun to be weird than normal any day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

LOLOLOL!! Who in the world would do something like wear a silly balloon hat ...and on a military installation!! I should have broken into song on top of it :) Probably would have gotten me a little sobriety test too huh? Remember our trip back from the San Diego zoo when we just COULD NOT stop cracking up!! Poor Paula ;) I sure miss you Jamie..you are such a hoot. Love you-heather

January 13, 2006 5:48 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

You should do that sometime Jamie, just start singing to the MP at the gate...I would just love to have a picture of their faces...but again it would probably win you a sobriety check. Wouldn't THAT be some explaining...little Jamie out there touching her nose, walking the line-her 8 little darlings peering at you through the van window...then Jim drives by...I am laughing just thinking about it

January 13, 2006 5:51 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I almost DIED reading your comment..I can just see me now! OH MY GOSH! out there walking the line! Yes Poor paula..scratches her head at us! LOL

I sure do like having fun ;)

January 13, 2006 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home