weight loss weblog

Friday, January 13, 2006

Top Ten things that puzzle me.

I was reading my friend Heather's blog about the Top Ten Things That Puzzle Me and I totally agree with her. I was thinking well what things puzzle me? Since her list is pretty complete and hard to top I will only add a few and since I only just woke up, I might add to it later.

1. How I can read a book in a day or 2 but struggle to read a few chapters of my Bible every day..(although this one isn't true right now, I am doing so well reading my Bible every night.)

2. How you can call to get an appointment for your vehicle but instead of them looking up the recall notice on your van they want you to come in and wait around with 8 kids for 3 hours only to find out that they have to order your part.

3.How children can say they didn't hear you call them, when you yelled as loud as you could and they were only upstairs in their room. But these same children in the same room will hear you whisper to their father "should we give them this candy bar" and bound down the stairs to get theirs.

4. I find it puzzling that no matter when the coffee is made moments before I pour a cup of coffee..somebody will pour the whole pot of coffee in his thermos. EVEN if i make it after he goes to work..his coffee radar goes off and he comes home and does the same. I do know that I will miss his coffee stealing when he goes to Iraq.

5. Another puzzling thing..is how I can be WIDE awake at 3am..but go back to sleep for 2 hours and be exhausted!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

LOL...I have insomnia typical in my 3rd trimester :) It is 1:40am here...and for some reason when I read this it just tickled me...ok I have def. got to get some rest...Charley puzzles me...ok enough- delirium is setting in

January 13, 2006 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I GOT ONE!!! How about how puzzling it is that you have to stand in line for an HOUR outside the commissary for the case sale, doing verbal PLU's, but by the time you get through the actual store they've gotten the idea to move the line to the INSIDE of the commissary with very little wait. Hmmmmm. Veeeery puzzling....

January 13, 2006 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home