weight loss weblog

Monday, January 16, 2006

Definently a Monday

I am so tired! Jim has to work today although a lot of units have today off. I am heading to the gym in a bit. I sure am having a hard time waking up this morning. Thankfully only a few kids are up. I am letting them be slugs for a few more minutes.

What do you have plans for today? ME? I am just going to the gym..watching kids do their school work, teaching Joshua and Jared reading (and math) . Thats it. Ok I will probably do laundry and clean house. Its not so bad because remember we flaked out on church the lazy nappers we are, so we picked up the house before bed last night.

I am sooo not a morning person. This morning there are several cheerful people IM'ing me and I am just trying not to say anything to all of them but they wont leave me alone. LOL OK I am sort of kidding..but not really. MAN I AM SUCH A GROUCH! My poor friends! Normally on regular mornings I dont like people talking to me. Well they can..at their own risk. It takes about 2 hours for me to be cheerful. I can fake cheerfulness if I really really try..but I don't usually try. Jim is like that so stinking happy and cheerful. Sings dances and makes LOUD noises.
Will every monday you get a I'm not a morning person post? YES
I'm NOT A MORNING PERSON!

I hope your wide a wake and not grouchy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIKES! LOL ~
Are you feeling more like yourself? GOOD because Ive got news!! We bought a house. Can u believe that one? I'll tell ya more soon!

January 16, 2006 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home