weight loss weblog

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Do you think I over did it?

Well give me a day to feel good and what do I do..RUN around! I have been busy since this morning!
Took Justin to work, but first went shopping and didn't find anything. THEN Jim called me as I was dropping off Justin..he wanted me to come visit him..so I went home then went to his work only to find him too busy to talk to me. THEN I went back to the px and got my hair cut and my eyebrows done! whoooooo hoooo! :) ! THEN came home then left again to get groceries. THEN had to go back again and get JUSTIN. If I had been smart I would have timed it better , but..it did work out in Jims favor..as he wanted me to bring him dinner..( and what meals do we have on days we shop at the commissary??) CORN DOGS! Which I love, but for some reason they didnt sound good to me!

Then I came home to the usual kid stuff and now they are all in bed. And headed there myself. TOMORROW will be just as busy, in the morning I am taking the kids to get their ID cards..well all those over 10 and then taking Justin to work then picking up my friend Dawn and her children and THEN heading to walmart then home to clean finish school etc and then CHURCH
NO I can't have a normal week and I do it to myself. Anyways, its already late and I have to get up early so I am heading to bed right now before Jim steals all the covers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home