weight loss weblog

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Why am I blogging???

When I should be running around my house franticly like a chicken with her head cut off. BUT NO I am on here blogging!

OK I am resting too! This morning I picked up a friend and we ran and did insane errands and then went shopping..with 10 kids. So much fun! Although my brain was totally gone before we got home. WE all played at McDonalds playland and ate mcdonalds amongst the glares of snotty women.

Then I came home and started cleaning only to remember YIKES I forgot to pick up Jerrica's glasses! So now I am home..and am I resting..well the few minutes it took to type this yes..but NO I have to get the kids fed and ready for church. And Jim isn't home yet and I was supposed to bring him lunch. I totally blew it today as his wife.


BUT I have to tell you about this incredible product I bought today. Ok the name isnt too hot but man I am so impressed! Its called BAR KEEPERS FRIEND. I had heard many many tell me I need to get this product because it worked great! Did I run right out and buy it..no..although I had tried to remember it when i would go out..but today I remembered to get it..and my incredible friend Dawn found it for me so I came home and tried it out on my stove.

MAN I am wishing I took pictures of this stove because you just wouldnt believe the difference. We have lived in this house for 5 years and this poor stove..it has these drip pans that cover the stove top..(gas stove) and it never fails stuff ends up under those pans and sets up. Had I known it was going to actually worked I might have taken the before and after pictures but since I am a skeptic..I didn't take pictures. but TRUST ME it works.

1 Comments:

Blogger FrequentReader said...

Didn't I also mention Bar Keeper's Friend to you? I think I did, but not sure on that. That stuff is great. I have never seen advertising for it, but with a product that great who needs to advertise, everyone talks about how great it is! LOL! ~Jenn

January 19, 2006 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home