weight loss weblog

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Jim's Science Experiments

If you know my husband you know he is kind of brainy. He loves to create science experiements. Like the time he made this contraption with cans and water and by the water dripping it caused electricity and he would get all the kids and unsuspecting visitors to touch it. UGLY contraption too.

Well this summer Jim put up these spray misters for my patio. They hang on the roof of your house and you plug the hose to them and they keep the area cooler. They work really well in my opinion.

Anyways , from the time we got them Jim was thinking " I wonder if they will make snow if it freezes?" I am here to tell you that NO they will not make snow if you turn them on before it freezes. BUT they do make a lot of ice and a huge water mess in the back yard. Last night was the night and we woke up to a HUGE water mess and um people coming over for a birthday party um..today. Oh well we can all take turns sitting in the frozen chair.

And its early and I have cakes to make and decorate this morning..nothing like adding stress to my life. At least the down stairs is fairly clean we just have laundry to fold and put away.

Well I will probably hop on in a bit while my cakes are baking. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home