weight loss weblog

Friday, January 20, 2006

What a good little dryer!

Well My sick dryer is still holding up! I know we need to get that new motor but we put it off so we could have a birthday party! Today I washed and dried almost all my laundry! I had been out of routine since it got sick *grin* so I have a stack of blankets on my deep freezer. So I am pretty pleased that it is still working!

Tomorrow other than cleaning up and folding laundry..I am going to be making cakes. I should make them tonight but I dont want to frost them tonight..well the top layer. I think they dry out too fast here. And no one wants to eat an old cake . I think I am going to make 2 or 3 smaller cakes. Joshua wants an egg cake. I don't know why but he loves eggs! And kept telling me he wants a momma a daddy and a baby egg cake.! I didnt have the heart to tell him there are no momma or daddy eggs.


Well Its 10:30 already and I heading to bed. I am not really feeling well this evening. Late this afternoon I had a hot flash and then suddenly got naseaous and I just havent felt good since.

Well I am heading to bed so I can have a fun day tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm *SO* glad your dryer is holding up for you, what a relief!

LOL, about Joshua and the mommy, daddy and baby eggs. hehe How sweet!

I hope you are feeling better now.

I have a link up on my site to see the house pictures. Keep in mind, it won't look like this when we move in because quite frankly we don't have nice furniture and these people have more $ than us..........LOL!!!

HUGS~

January 21, 2006 5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home