weight loss weblog

Monday, January 23, 2006

MY Weekend!

OH I had a busy Weekend! We celebrated Joshua's and Jerrica's birthday Saturday. We rented a bounce house for the whole weekend for $50 smackaroos. I neglected to get pictures of the kids bouncing around like insane hoodlums so you will have to take my word for it..They were. And they had a good time! Tiger our weird cat even got in and bounced in that thing ..MORE Than a few times! Strange cat!

I made Jerrica's cake and just before decorating Joshua's cake..my friend Dawn called and at a weak moment I said..get him a cake! So..he has a nemo cake from the commissary. He was soo excited about it though! But here is a picture of the one I made..










Here they are blowing out their candles...



Then the kids opened their presents and had mass chaos for a few minutes.


Anyways, I survived it and we all went to bed with sheer exhaustion!

Sunday, we had church and invited a family over for lunch..(as we had tons and of leftovers) Sunday night we joined the church that started up out here in 29. It was with mixed emotions that was for sure. I am going to really miss Calvary Baptist Church but its nice to have a church that is closer.

And today? Well I am recovering from my long weekend. The kids did their work today and then Jim took Justin down to Palm Springs to sign up for the Boys and Girls club down there because they offer free flying lessons for children ages 15-18. They will take them right up to the point where they would fly solo. We are excited for him!

I also found out from a friend today about one of the FREE offerings that are available on our military base. They offer certification in Microsoft Office. This will help them with getting a job and or college credits. So we are going to have the older boys work on that. It never hurts to have some working knowledge of common software programs.

What else am I up too? hmm..well I could complain about my sore neck and shoulder! I slept wrong the other night. I could go on and on..so I wont.

I did get a lot done in my house today..cleaned a bedroom and cleaned out dressers. ( All that means is more laundry) For the most part its been a little slow. I am ready for bed. TOMORROW I am going to the gym in the morning when I wake up..someone call me and hold me to it.





3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Whew! that was a busy weekend...but sounds like a fun one :) I love Jerrica's cake..you have always been so gifted with your cakes Jamie. Hope you have a good one!! love-heather

January 23, 2006 7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UMMMM... HELLO?!!!
Where was I?? You joined the church?? I've talked to you how many times since then?? Whoaa. I know I'm slow, but THAT is slow!!!
:)

January 23, 2006 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie, that is a gorgeous cake! Wow~nice job :D

January 27, 2006 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home