weight loss weblog

Monday, January 23, 2006

Other things I did today

Well ONE thing I did was..I called Loma Linda about Joseph's consult to see the Urologist. I couldn't remember when his appointment was and I kept thinking it was the 8th of February. I WAS right but NOW I know when and what time..no clue where? But I will call again and find out when the time comes closer! That has been eating away at me because I KNEW I needed to find out but kept forgetting to call! What a relief to have that off my shoulders and NOW written down on my calendar.

And just because I think this picture is cute..HERE is JoJo sleeping in his highchair. He was eating pizza the other day and just fell asleep! AAAAHHHHHH PIZZA!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That highchair event looks so familiar to me! LOLOL~ How sweet, poor lil guy!

January 27, 2006 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home