weight loss weblog

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I SAW IT!!!

Yes! The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile was at our commissary today! So what did we do??? We ran right out to see it! Fevers and all! I wish I had gotten a little closer but I thought it was on a different setting. OH well! Justin was working so he missed out on the picture..but he did get to see it since he is working there! The two guys gave the kids Hotdog whistles. So guess what I got to listen too all the way home???

Yep, kids blowing whistles.

On the way home I stopped by the px and picked up a scale since mine has been broken. Since I am trying to lose weight I figured it would be a good thing to have around. UNFORTUNATELY this scale isnt quite as nice as my old one. OK its an EVIL scale and is out to get me! BOOOOO HOOOO.

1 Comments:

Blogger FrequentReader said...

How cool. I would have asked for a whistle, too, but I would have sold it on ebay. If you're a mean mom you could secretly find all their whistles and sell them as a lot. LOL!

January 26, 2006 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home