weight loss weblog

Monday, January 30, 2006

FLYING LESSONS!

Well Justin had his FIRST flying lesson today! HE did GREAT! And He really liked it..(as if he wouldnt? Only if he got smacked in the head by a rock)

It was a LITTLE um crazy driving there. FOR some reason if there was a WRONG turn I took it today. If there was a wrong exit..I went on it. It was because I was flustered and then got turned around and mixed up but thank GOODNESS for internet and cell phones! My friend Dawn gave me directions and we got there with 2 mintues to spare! NOT the 30 minutes we WOULD Have had..but Praise the Lord we had 2 minutes!

Driving home was easier..but I ended up getting mixed up trying to find this exit to pick up baby clothes from this lady who offered them on Free cycle. She had all newborn to 6 month baby girl clothes. NOW before you start thinking stuff..ITS NOT FOR ME! Its for my friend Dawn..she has a sweet and cute little chuggy angel baby that she is doing Foster care for..so I couldnt pass up free baby clothes. And everything was in such PERFECT shape! She is going to be so excited.

I did get a little shopping done. I don't remember what I bought! *GRIN* but Walmart got me anyways..well I DID get fabric for my kitchen for when I bring home those new dishes! LOL
I also bought the girls new purses and my boys wallets. I really need to get the girls wallets too..I just remember LOVING them when I was younger. My first wallet was a blue wallet and I love it! I even lost it in Jcpenny's but someone returned it and didn't steal any money from it! I was very very thankful.

I also bought My little JOJO boy new shoes. I tell you that was a NIGHTMARE! We had stopped by Payless after leaving Walmart because Justin needed new shoes. Well Joseph has shoes but some he just out grew or they are wide enough but too long..or the right length but too short. So I went there and the Saleslady sized his feet and his feet were TOO stinking fat. But she had some Wides so..she got those..but they were too long! And the ones that were just perfect for width..he would out grow in a month. So..discouraged I left Payless . At that point I just decided to go home..but then the resolve to get that boy shoes kicked in so..I went back into walmart. I sent Justin to the van with all the kids..YES incase your wondering..I HAD all 8 kids with me dragging them all around Coachella Valley. So I head to the baby section to get Joseph THIN socks because I was hoping thinner socks would work. Then stopped in the shoe section and LO and BEHOLD! I found a pair of shoes that fit my baby! And they were a size 6 and they were the perfect width and length. Payless the shoes were size 4 and 5's..4W fit him in the width..5' were too narrow.and too long..5 w was too wide and too long. GO FIGURE. I tell you that was NOT fun but now he has these cheapy plastic Thomas the Tank shoes. (YES THEY ARE CUTE)

Well its been TOO LONG of a day! So I am going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home