weight loss weblog

Monday, February 06, 2006

Jojo is sick


He started throwing up last night right before we were leaving for church. It was pretty much nonstop all night long. He stopped throwing up around 4:30 this morning and kept some milk and pedialyte down, but he is running a fever. I just put towels on my bed last night and all night changed the towels continually. I am exhausted! It must be going around because I then this morning a friend of mine called because she was throwing up and she had a house full of kids and one needed a bottle, 3 needed diaper changes, and they all needed breakfast! So I ran there put her house in order so another friend could come and take over..and now I am feeling really really yucky. I SO hate to throw up but I am forcing myself to drink water so at least if I do..I will have stuff to throw up. My house isnt in order but I did get my kitchen cleaned up.

Poor Justin he was supposed to fly today but that isnt going to happen..I cant leave Jojo home sick and I am not taking him and thats all I need to do is drive down there and barf all the way home! Anyways, I think we are in suvival mode today..although some are still getting their school work done.

So much for making plans.
Also..Jojo has his urology appointment on Wednesday I am really hoping everyone is well because HE has to get this appointment. They are like booked 3 months out so if he misses this one we wont be able to get another one till April/May and it not even his surgery.they have to schedule that later.

Well I better get the kids are trying to force feed Jojo and he wants NO part of it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Baby update,
he is throwing up again..and tylenol isn't really kicking the fever. HE is drinking some.

February 06, 2006 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor lil guy. He looks like he's freezing. Mine always feel like they are freezing inside when they have fevers anyway. Praying he gets well soon!

February 06, 2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh... that poor little guy...praying he feels better :(

February 06, 2006 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home