weight loss weblog

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Picture of my New dishes



Well here are the dishes I put on layaway. They are made by Sango and they are called Nova Blue. This picture doesnt really do them justice because they have this swirl in them and you can just barely see it in the picture.

I cant wait to get them. I am waiting till they get 2 more sets of dishes. Each box is only 4 place settings..although I have seen a set that has 8 place settings and a lot of the completer items..but I don't think I need 2 butter dishes? Maybe I do?

I have some sunflower stuff, and I think I am going to box it up for another time or when my tastes change again or I need a break from blue. Now I need to find a flower or motiff for my kitchen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE those dishes. Too funny. I kind of knew what you were talking about earlier, but now I for sure know. I've seen them somewhere else too.
BYE!!

February 02, 2006 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home