weight loss weblog

Monday, February 06, 2006

I am losing weight!

I started up dieting again. I am pretty much doing an exchange diet. This is what I am doing pretty much every day. Breakfast 1 egg, 1 slice toast, and 1/2 apple. For lunch and Dinner I am doing all packaged conveince foods like healthy choice, lean cuisine. I just usually add 2 servings of veggies to it and its perfect. I also am doing snacks like 1/2 banana or raw carrots. So far I have lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks. And I am not starving or dying!

I am also drinking tons of water .

Here are my mini goals and rewards I am using as an incentive to lose!

10 pound loss Hair Clips I DID IT! 3/6/06
20 pound loss New Earrings
30 pound loss Necklace/bracelet
40 pound loss New OUTFIT (might need more than one! )
50 pound loss PEDICURE
60 pound loss Haircut and Highlights
70 pound loss Jim should be back from Iraq..so I am thinking of going here with him.
80 Pound loss * still thinking*
90 pound loss..my goal weight * still thinking*

I know when you look at the last amount its a little daunting, but I have already made it through 2 weeks and I am already doing so well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for it, Jamie! YAY, and those suites look AWESOME! I am getting on the ball, too. Dh and I started today. What incentive you have, your dh coming home and being so surprised! I'm excited for you just thinking about it. =)
HUGS,
Jenn

February 06, 2006 1:52 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Great Jamie!! I know you can do it!!

February 06, 2006 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home