weight loss weblog

Monday, February 06, 2006

Practice Makes Perfect


My boys are all learning vioin. Here they are together practicing with a computer program called smart music. Its part of the Essential Elements for Strings Violin. I am very impressed with this program.

They are doing so well..so far they are still plucking the strings but fairly soon they will learn to use the bow. (after they have learned all the notes)

Please don't mind the monday mess on the counters..we have Bibles, salt, stuff from Jims work..recorders computer..what not..but I haven't gotten that far..see post below..I am lovin my sick baby.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

what part the kids or the mess? LOL . The book..you can do with out the computer program. But if you do the computer part let me know because we can save you money. We already paid the 100.00 for it..and every subscription after ours is 25.00. So we can save you money. (aren't I nice :) If you use a mic it can tell if your getting the right notes. Does Christian know how to tune it? I will bring the book Wednesday if I remember when I stop by.

February 06, 2006 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is amazing! I would love our boys to learn an instrument!

February 06, 2006 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home