weight loss weblog

Friday, February 10, 2006

Its a Beautiful Day!

Its so sunny, the air is crisp and its sunny and bright today. A great day to have nothing to do..although I do! Jojo is finally feeling a bit better. he is outside with Jacob walking around in the sun. I am hoping he will have a better appetite since he lost weight through his illness. I am heading to the commissary in a minute to get more milk and some Carnation Breakfast shakes. Something anything to fatten that little guy up.

My house isnt too bad..but not too good. I just had too much going this week to really do a good job. plus I have been pretty tired lately. I just hope I am not getting sick myself. Although I am feeling good otherwise..just tired..but I think all Moms are that way anyways.


I am still here but taking some time off from the craziness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home