weight loss weblog

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Were HOME!

We left this morning for Jojo's appointment. NOT sure or remembering how long it takes to get there, I left about a 1/2 an hour too early. Our appointment was at 10:30, and we got there just before 10am. As I was taking Joseph out of his car seat and grabbing his bag.I came around the jeep to grab my keys, my purse was by the diaper bag so I already had that. As I rounded the back of the Jeep..Jacob came around and said Hey Mom I locked the Jeep. I almost started crying. MY KEYS were in the Jeep. I kept looking through my bags but when I looked in the window..there they were. On the floor.

I was so sick but we went to our appointment..well after I called Jim and flipped out a little. Anyways after waiting an hour to even get into the "little room" we waited probably another 10-15 minutes for the doctor to come in and say he would do the surgery. ( Less than 10 minutes in the room. ) The only bad thing is..surgery wont be till June. Right before the Doctor left I mentioned that my keys were locked in my car and he goes..oh just call security they will take care of that. So they got me the # even dialed the phone..and when I got to the car they pulled up and opened my car! I was soo happy! I didnt really want to walk home

Anyways, Joseph is doing a lot better..no fever today..and no more throwing up..he has been drinking and even ate a few small bites of food. He is still clingy and tired but I think he is on the mend. So far no one else has had this? Or we already had it a month or so ago.

Anyways,

ONE thing I did on the way home though was I stopped at Calvary, our old church. I sure miss it. :( But Joshua had left his Finding Nemo Jacketthere a while back. Its part of a 3 piece set and I was praying and hoping it was still there but just never had a chance to check. Anyways, IT WAS THERE! Joshua was sooo excited when I brought it home. He has already put it on and worn it to show the neighbors.

God has been so good to us today! HE kept us safe there and back and EVEN got me into my car for FREE! And now I am going to go cook dinner and just chill the rest of the night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Praise the Lord it all worked out!! That sounds like something that would happen to me...the keys locked in the car at the "perfect" time ;)

February 08, 2006 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow what a day... praise the Lord you got back into your car... Hope you have a wonderful week and weekend..

February 09, 2006 5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie!
Wow, what a crazy day! So glad you got your car unlocked.

That jacket has been hanging there for months!! I've told John a few times that I thought it belonged to one of your kids, but couldn't remember for sure... and it has just sat there, hanging on the coat rack week after week. I probably should have called you to see if it was indeed yours, but didn't... sorry! ;)

February 09, 2006 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home