weight loss weblog

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Still sick

His fever is coming down(FINALLY) but he is still throwing up . HE is keeping some things down and he is more eager to drink fluids today. Yesterday he wasn not interested in liquids at all although every 10-15 minutes I would force him to take a sip. The ER doc said he was wll hydrated so I must be doing something right. He did keep everything down from about 9pm till this morning. I am feeling pretty tired myself right now.

And somehow I have managed to get those kids doing schoolwork and I have kept up with the house. Its not perfect but not bad either. Anyways, I am going to go take a nap..I will try to update if anything changes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Isn't God so good. I am praying for you. I am always amazed at the strength the Lord gives us, even when we are ill, to keep our homes running.

February 07, 2006 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home