weight loss weblog

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

People's spossed to say yes, Mom

That is what Joshua is telling me. That they can't say no they need to say yes. Why is he lecturing me on this? Because I told him NO to one of Daddy's candy bars. He just came in here asking where is my step stool? And he goes..It's gone..and its supposed to be in the house. I wonder just exactly why he wants the step stool? I love the reasoning of a 4 year old. SOO cute! In his little Joshua voice.
On Sunday in church he learned that a commandment is a rule. To hear Joshua say it will make your day. A manment is a wuuul. So cute. I love it when he talks! I will be so sad when I run out of 3 and 4 year olds..I'll have to go borrowing some that is for sure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can BORROW mine anyday!! :)

February 14, 2006 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home