weight loss weblog

Saturday, February 11, 2006

I Didn't Want To Be Busy Today

BUT I AM! I planned on sitting on my fanny all day and doing nothing but..well I ended up doing all the laundry..ok I have one load left and 3 blankets..( thanks to kids cleaning their rooms yesterday!)

My floor got mopped, I moved some stuff around in my laundry room. Just some stuff. I praticed my flute with Jim on the violin . AND I have sat here and watched Season 5 of the TV series 24. We downloaded the first 6 episodes off the internent! I feel so cool doing that! HA HA! I don't even know when it airs normally but we are almost caught up with everyone else.

I am pretty excited because I was going to get cable just for this dumb season and now I don't have to. (commercial free btw too).

Of course I have to get some clothes ready for the kids for tomorrow..and then I am heading to bed. What have you done today?

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Blech *ahem* I mean Praise the Lord :)!! Little attitude adjustment needed for me today...it's Monday morning...cleaning day...so, you know, the works..except for bulk laundry..that's tomorrow. I do feel sooo good about it once I get going though.

February 12, 2006 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home