weight loss weblog

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Barbie Movies

Ok Jim and I are not to big on Barbie for our girls. We have a lot of reasons that really don't involve the self image part of it but that is besides the point of this post. I have to tell you this..much to my older boys chagrin, my boys LIKE watching the Barbie Movies. When I say..do you boys really need to be watching this they say..Mom their good..have you ever seen them. So then I must confess NO I haven't I am not really into cartoons. Well this morning, Jim is sitting here watching Barbie Nutcracker. And I say to him..oh how sweet you and your boys have something in common. His reply.."This is a really good movie Jamie you should watch it!"

I am sure it is. I think I would rather enjoy teasing them about their Barbie Movie Addiction. So..if your thinking of sending movies for their Birthday..THINK BARBIE

I so hope Jim doesnt read this because I am so in trouble now!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what is SO funny? I don't let Sonya play with Barbie but she has 3 of the movies?? Well, I didn't buy them if that's any consolation!!! But actually, Barbie Nutcracker is good!! Watch it!! (Can't be worse than 24?? JUST KIDDING! Haven't seen it, don't know anything about it.) I don't like one that we have, ummmm, Swan Lake?? But I just haven't gotten rid of it. OH. Don't love Rapunzel either. It's so hard to know where to draw the line. Anyways.... too funny about Jim and the boys. How was the flute?

February 11, 2006 8:57 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

LOL....ME TOO!! Well, I did not buy them, but my girls have 2 of the Barbie movies, but I am not big into Barbie either. I don't plan on buying any dolls for them...same..self image reasons. But the one Princess and the Pauper? I have seen and it's not too bad!

February 12, 2006 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home