weight loss weblog

Saturday, February 11, 2006

More Diaper Reviews-- MOTHEREASE

I use and love Motherease One Size Diapers. I tell you those are a workhorse diaper. Those diapers have been through 6 children. YES some are getting a little thread bare..but they still work. And they really do what they say they will do..work from birth- 35 pounds. With the snap in liner they are very absorbant. They are not very trim though. Your baby will have a fairly large bum. (But it is sooo cute )

They are more expensive than prefolds..that is for sure..but around 11.00 a diaper (when you add in the insert. When I used them exclusively I wound up with about 36 diapers which was perfect. With me having several in diapers at the same time these were a great choice.

Recently they have come out with a stay dry daiper..which does work well. ( I have the stay dry liners) And they also have all organic cotton diapers. Motherease also sells a Sandy's diaper that just looks absolutely comfortable. They also sell one of my favorite diaper covers ever. For covers and the Sandy's Diapers you must buy for their size as they grow. You will want to use a cover with all diapers unless they are an all in one or a pocket diaper. (Those have the covers built in.) Although I personally like my kids to go coverless. Or you can use wool or fleece pants, shorts and covers instead depending on the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home