weight loss weblog

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Which one looks like me?

A














B













C













D
Ok So what do you think? A, B, C or D. Or NONE? I am thinking the last 2 would be nice because it would get rid of baby toys on the floor. And when they out grow baby toys I could store something else in it? They do have this in lighter oak wood..which I do prefer..or once did..but Jim likes dark wood...ALTHOUGH he has said HE doesn't care. I told him fine then you will end up with what I want so I hope you can handle that. So tell me what you think?

6 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I like C. It gives you the balance of two end tables, but without the extra shelf underneath to dust, and it has the storage in the coffee table for the baby toys. So when are you getting the new stuff?!

February 14, 2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Sorry, I meant that I liked D - it's the one without the shelves under the end tables. Duh!

February 14, 2006 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like C.

February 14, 2006 10:13 AM  
Blogger Her said...

I like C. I would pick that for the same reason. Hiding stuff n' fluff.

February 14, 2006 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like "c" for your reasons, but i think "b" is more versatile for around the house. (and more suited for you.) you can't always put all your tables in the living room.

February 14, 2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I like B the best!

February 14, 2006 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home