weight loss weblog

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Jim's Dad Will Be Here TODAY

Here I sit..still in my nightgown..thinking..yep..I should get up and clean house! HA HA! To be honest I didnt really want company these last few weeks of Jim being here. I wanted to keep Jim to myself. I figure if anyone really wanted to come out they would have before now right? But that is just my selfishness. I don't really want to entertain. I want to spend time with Jim and just do things as a family. BUT you don't want to say no either.

Jim leaves officially on the 22nd. I'm am trying not to think about it actually. Hmmm..as I was typing this..Jessica just threw up! OH GREAT! Jason had the fever the other day but didn't throw up. I can just see Jim's last week here and I have a house full of sick kids! BY HONEY HAVE FUN UM HOLD on..Gotta get the bucket for Jacob. YEAH I am looking forward to that. And It will happen. EVERY single time Jim leaves for ANY length of time..I have kids sick with the stomach flu. Its almost scary. Usually it happens the VERY NEXT DAY.

Well, I better get. I need to clean bathrooms and the linen closet upstairs and I guess figure something out for dinner.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Jamie I'm really sorry to hear he has to go again... The time will go by fast if you all keep busy. I will be praying for Jim and you all during this time.

February 15, 2006 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, I sure hope you have a friend to help you out with your SANITY. :)
Sure ain't me, I think you have to HAVE sanity to help with that!! :)
Just kidding.
Been there done that, and it sucks, and then it's over!! :)

February 15, 2006 1:46 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Awwww yuck :( Praying for you

February 15, 2006 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home