weight loss weblog

Friday, February 24, 2006

We rented Manor House from Netflix

And I must say I am disappointed in this series. It seems like a neat series and I was very interested in watching it. They take people from our time period and place them in a home to live as if they were in that time period. I was hoping to watch something educational with my children so we can get a glimpse of what it was like in those ages..but if this series is any indication of what is to come..I will not watch the others.

I guess because they are not "rated" they can fill them full of trash. So far we have seen men naked and learned that young men of this time are just vile filthy mouthed seducers. Ok I am not surprised at this at all, I just had higher hopes about this series.

I wouldn't recommend this at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home