weight loss weblog

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

And The Unwanted Day Is Here

Jim leaves in about 7 hours. We have to be at the pick up point at 9am..which is in 4. The bus doesn't roll out of here till noon. I don't know if I am going to wait till the bus leaves. We may just drop him off and go home. I guess that will depend on how upset the kids (and Mom) are. I couldnt really sleep last night so I have been up since 3am. I just can't believe that today is actually here. I am not ready for it.

I am actually sitting here kind of numb. Wanting to say something but not knowing what to say. Just wishing we didn't have to do this.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say to you, except we love you and I'm praying. I wish you didn't have to do this either, but I'm thankful for all our servicemen and women.
(((((((((((Jamie)))))))))

February 22, 2006 5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you especially today. I so admire and respect your dh for his service to your country, even though I'm from Canada.

February 22, 2006 6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jamie I'm so sorry you are having to go through this again... I will be praying for you all..

Love Ya

February 22, 2006 8:01 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thinking and praying for you Jamie
love
Heather

February 22, 2006 4:50 PM  
Blogger Free In Christ said...

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to you and your hubby for the sacrifice you give for our country. I don't know how you do it. You will be in my prayers.

February 22, 2006 6:31 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Oh (((((((((((((Jamie)))))))))))
I'm praying for you.............

February 22, 2006 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home