weight loss weblog

Sunday, February 19, 2006

What my face says?

What Your Face Says

At first glance, people see you as warm and well-balanced.

Overall, your true self is moody and dynamic.

With friends, you seem logical, detached, and a bit manipulative.

In love, you seem mysterious and interesting.

In stressful situations, you seem selfish and moody.


WOW manipulative..scary. of course where is the option about BIG NOSE?? I mean..that should help me some..right? not so manipulative looking cause of my big nose??? OH well. We can't win them all. I am just glad we don't have one that says..what your rear end says about you..I would be in big trouble!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My face is like Heather's. I think I had one thing different. I was cracking up at it. The "oblivious to stress" part.
YEAH.
And the dramatic part, I mean come on, where do they get off?
OH. You have a big nose? I've never noticed. Now I'm going to be staring at your nose. :)

February 19, 2006 8:38 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

ummmm ok Jamie...I won the big nose contest (by a landslide I might add)..so don't even go there girl. As far as the rear-end...can't say much of anything when I'm too busy sittin' on it huh? ;) Whoooah what's that? I hear a muffled cry for air!!

February 20, 2006 2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, if you have a big nose than I must look like a total freak! LOL

February 22, 2006 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home