weight loss weblog

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Just 2 Days Left

Jim Leaves Wednesday at 9:30 am. We have had a nice weekend for the most part. This morning our church had a potluck for us. It just doesnt get any easier that is for sure. We spent the trip home discussing our plans for Wednesday..not sure how we are going to do it. If we should go there and hang out till they leave or should we say goodbye at home. I don't know, its hard I cant even think about.

Well I better get. Hope your having a great Sunday!

8 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I don't know how you do it Jamie, but I am so glad that you now have a church that is close. I was so happy to read about the pot-luck! Since they are close they can better help support you guys during this. I am praying for you!!
love you
heather

February 19, 2006 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you Jamie! Oh, and I love those couches in the picture below. They also go remarkably well with your new dishes!

I will be praying for you in the coming days, weeks and months while Jim is deployed.

February 19, 2006 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine. Hopefully the days and months will somehow pass quickly for you. (((((((((Jamie))))))))

February 19, 2006 6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((HUGS))) Your husband, you, and your family will be in our prayerS!

February 19, 2006 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what an AWESOME church dude.
tee hee.
I'll be here!

February 19, 2006 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure how you do it. Thank you for all that your family does for our country.


P.S. Those are some cool bunk beds!

February 21, 2006 4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will keep you and the family in my prayers... (((((HUGS))))

February 21, 2006 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will keep you and the family in my prayers... (((((HUGS))))

February 21, 2006 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home