weight loss weblog

Monday, February 27, 2006

All I talk about..

is being tired. I am surprised no one has said..GET SOME SLEEP WOMAN! Ok I will try not to post the fateful I am tired posts. Or at least not mention 50 times a day. I am so sick of reading about my whining..I have to check and see how bad my grammer and spelling is..didnt say I would correct it..but its nice to see how bad it is. HEY if you want nicely typed stuff you'd start paying me right?

I'm..oops..gosh it must be a habit!

Ok really I am going to bed because I'm soooo um.., um..pleasant. LOLOL NIGHT

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Hey woman! You are entitled to vent about how tired you are!! I know my blog must drive some people nuts...with my spelling, grammar, punctuation (or lack of)etc... but hey, I write my blog because it is fun, and I can do it quickly without disrupting my day too much- why would I want to waste time and sound edumacated ;)But seriously...I know what you mean...sometimes when I have time to actually read what I wrote, I do some correcting :)

February 28, 2006 3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie! Go to bed! LOL Just picking on you. :-)
I might add that I don't notice any grammer/spelling errors. I just like reading. Maybe, I'm just not looking for any, because I'm here to hear about your life, not point out flaws.....we all have them.

February 28, 2006 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home