weight loss weblog

Monday, February 27, 2006

I AM TIRED!

Wheew! I have had a long long long day. I tell you though..I have decided that we are selling our Jeep and buying an airplane. Jim will be sooo excited because I am the one dragging my feet about it..and he has been sooo good and not just ran out and bought one anyways. Well he can't now he is in Iraq..but I made up my mind he is getting one. I am not sure if I want to buy it for him! What if I get the wrong one..but I am going to ask around and find out from others who have planes. There was a LOT of reasoning before I even came to this decision..so its not like its a spur of the moment decision.

OH and I got an email from Jim. I am so happy about that!

Well..I am going to read for a bit then go to bed. I am sitting on my bed with my lap top being a slug..kids asleep..house is quiet! I am going to enjoy it while I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home