weight loss weblog

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I am loving technology today!

Last night..as I lay in my bed with my lap top..NOT in the tub like some people I know..I got an email from Jim! So I email him back..and he emailed me right back..so i had a question..got the answer real fast! BOY what a difference this already as compared to last time!

I am still going to write him..as I am not good about writing period and I am trying to get better in that area..at least for Jim. (I would rather email or talk on the phone!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie,
I'm glad you got to "talk" to Jim, even though it was by email. Those fast email responses are always fun :-D. I'm praying for you, Jim, and the kids. I'll be putting him on our church prayer list this Wed. for you (I had nursery last week so was not in the service).

February 28, 2006 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home