weight loss weblog

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I have HIT THE JACKPOT!

ON Energy! I have cleaned and cleaned today! My upstairs is almost organized. I went through my linen closet and got rid of some sheets and blankets that have holes in them. Some of them..like the boys comforters have been repaired and repaired. It is time though..those blankets are old though..I bought them probably 10 years ago. This year is the year I replace our worn out blankets and towels with new. Of course I am going to get a little at a time.

I scrubbed the kids bathroom and worked in their room. I even repaired a quilt of mine! When I left today to get Justin the down stairs was TRASHED..even though I got up and did a lot of cleaning this morning before the kids got up. Of course when ever I am upstairs for any length of time..its like a free for all down there. Well when I got home it was sparkling..Jason and Jacob put like 110% out there and I was impressed! They both have helped me so much today in getting things done. Right now in my room in an organized stack are toys that I am going to sort through and reorganize their toys and box up some things and rotate them. So I am doing that tomorrow and finishing the girls room. Mostly I will be downstairs though. I might even cook dinner tomorrow! I know I will be running to the grocery store!

Well going to bed..after I email my ever lovin' honey!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Fantastic job! You AND the children have been busy!

March 01, 2006 2:31 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

PRAISE THE LORD! I love those days when I seem to have endless energy. So happy for you..
love,
heather

March 01, 2006 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great! I'm glad you're feeling better ; )
Hugs,
Jenn

March 02, 2006 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home