weight loss weblog

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Busy busy busy is all I have to say

I know I know, I havent updated in almost a week. My week has been really busy..well not exactly. Anyways, first off, I found out I have mono. I have probably had it since January and this is why I am not getting better. My Dr. said mono has a long recovery time..3-6 months or longer depending on if you are getting rest..um...OOPS! Of course that is NOT happening here but hey, its good to know whats wrong with me. She said this is probably why I have been catching everything under the sun. So..orders are to REST. I am not sure if that is literally going to happen..well not till after the begining of Noveber. We still have soccer going on.

Jim was home Thursday for like 17 hours! But of course most of those were sleeping! UGH I think I spen 5 hours with him before he left back to Yuma. But hey..I am glad to get every bit I can get. But I did realize something..that in just the few weeks he has been gone..I am really independant. I am going to have to really watch myself and my attitudes. I dont know how I will be when he gets back. I know I am going to have to really pray about keeping the right heart so when he comes back he can take right over.

Still nothing new about our Funeral arrangements for our Pastor's son. I know its going to take a bit as he is over seas We are still in heart break over all of this.

I havent been online much the last few days..a quick email check here and there. One day I wasnt on at all. I think its my mood, kind of blue. Kind of taking a break.

I have had sick kids all week. I have had several running fevers this week. At least they are not throwing up..PRAISE THE LORD!

Jared had a soccer game yesterday and he wore the right shoes! I was so glad. He did other weird stuff..like cartwheels down the field. And every chance he got he would dive for the ball. I think its the whole point of DIVING. He did really well as goalie and he also scored a goal! Most of the time though he looks like he is day dreaming! Its fun to watch the kids. They have one boy on their team that does a lot of day dreaming..but its so cute to watch! I sure do like little kids!

Since Jim was home..well er, napping that day, It was just me and Jared. We did some crazy backwards walking and spent some time together. I really enjoyed acting crazy with a 5 year old..soon to be 6!

Jessica had a game today but I had all the kids..plus our adopted son..Brandon. OK we didnt really adopt a son..but we might as well. He lives about 5 houses down but seems to be at our house every weekend. Mostly the kids play video games. I dont know why he likes to be here..I think we are slightly boring. I think its all the kids! And he likes my cooking..so says Justin. I even put him to work!

Well that is my update. Tomorrow..well I dont have any plans for tomorrow..just cleaning house and we are actually going to do some science and history tomorrow. We are studying weather..I 2 of my boys' science books and I am doing it together with all the kids. They still have to do their tests, but I am teaching them all at the same time. Its actually a lot of fun. Of course mostly Joshua colors cloud pictures that are raining..but hey..its fun!

Well, I am heading to bed. I stay up way too late anymore. Hmm..and then I wonder why I am always tired??

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

OOOhhhh so THAT'S why you have been ignoring me Miss Jamie :) No reallly though..I was concerned. You have been on my heart lately. Please rest!!! I will continue to pray for you...love you!!

October 22, 2005 3:52 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

((Jamie)) I'm praying for you!!!!

October 22, 2005 5:07 AM  
Blogger Sarah Joy said...

Thank you for updating! I've been praying for you and I totally understand taking a break. Do you ever need one, girl! I am praying that you can get more rest and heal up from this gunk. Take care, Jamie!

October 22, 2005 7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you and the family. I hope you get rid of that stuff soon. Take care and I love reading about the kids. I miss them tons..

Rina

October 23, 2005 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home