weight loss weblog

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I stayed up way too late !

I was up watching dorky chick flicks and I must say it was NOT worth it. I am now up and a total grouch. MY poor children..whats worse I called CAROLYN and spread the joy. I'm stuck now on my stupid corded phone so I cant even get coffee because Carolyn wont let me go. She's forcing me to look at an auction, to which I must be nice and go OOOH and AAAAH. Don't ya just love me. A TRUE friend would have said to me last night when I told that I was staying up watching movies..she would have said NO DONT DO IT JAMIE. You'll be tooo tired. So what do you say Carolyn?


OH MY WORD I AM IN SHOCK. NEWS FLASH I just learned while on the phone EARLY this morning..that CAROLYN steals from her DAUGHTER piggy bank. I am in such shock I cant even think.

I must go...I just can't handle it anymore.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Jamie you are so naughty! Lets not talk about how you fill your children with caffine and impurities! LOL
I mean when your 3 year old begs for coffee ...................
Or how about when you turn your kids blue!? Or lock them in the closet! Or wrap them in saran wrap!
Hmmmm ........
Or make your son stick his hand in the toilet for punishment.......
Oh my! I could go on and on! roflol

October 13, 2005 8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and Carolyn don't forget when she would feed Joshua Mary Kay lipstick instead of food. LOL
Just kidding and messing with ya Jamie. Love Ya and I hope you get some sleep tonight or maybe a nap..

October 13, 2005 1:18 PM  
Blogger Sarah Joy said...

Maybe if you get some sleep you won't be such a stinker and cause so much trouble!
Just kidding, God bless ya!

October 13, 2005 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home