weight loss weblog

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Its Saturday..what do you do when you have

no where to go and nothing to do..YOU TAKE A NAP. LOL ok maybe you dont but I was laying sideways in the chair and having Jessica brush my hair and braid it. POOR THING she is sooo sick of brushing my hair..but it puts me right to sleep. LOL Not sure I wanted to be sleeping while the kids were up running around..but they were almost good. I let them use GLITTER GLUE at the table. I am cracking up..yep here you go 3, 5 7 and 9 year olds go use glitter glue. Actually when I got up..it wasnt a huge mess. Joshua did really well.

Justin, Jason and Jacob went to their soccer game. Their coach picked them up. Not sure how we are going to do practice and games next week but thank goodness I dont have to think about that yet.

With our van the way it is right now we will not be going to church tomorrow. I just do not think it would be wise right now to drive it 30 miles with 8 kids. I dont even know if it would make it..and since I dont know what is wrong with it..I think it best not to make it worse. I thought about calling around and seeing if we could catch some rides with others going that way, but some leave and go to the early service and I'm not sure how to find 9 rides. If I had gas in my Jeep I would drive that and just need to find a ride for 4..but we didnt fill up the jeep this time because we thought my van was going to be fine..and with gas as expensive as it is we just dont have the extra to spend. The Lord knows..so I am not worrying about it.



I have decided to file our own private school affidavited this year. We were going to joing a group that goes to Calvary. ( Our church)but there is a new church starting up in 29Palms and we are not sure if we are going to join it or not. Its such a hard decision. But, in a lot of ways this will be better for our family. And it will be closer. If we do join, we will have to file this avidavite when we start our new school, but it would be in the middle of the year. I dont want to do it then as it just brings more undue attention to us. So this seems to be the solution that would be the least stressfull on all parties.

NOW I need to make a name for our school. We used to be Living Water Academy doesnt that sound so spiritual. HA HA. I think maybe we might want to name it more truthfully..like Sluggard Academy or Lazy Bones School of Excellence or how about Kids Complaining Elementry . Ok I am kidding. We some how manage to learn something every year. One thing my kids do know how to do is clean house so at least if they fail to get a good enough education they can at least become janitors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home