weight loss weblog

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

WEll I went to my cleaning today!

And my dentist wasnt even there! I WAS KIDDING HONEST! I have to go back on Monday..I need fillings! I'm falling apart. So MOnday is keep the nose hairs trimmed day.

I figured up my order today..Its going to be another 300.00 for curriculum. UHG. I will probably get it next payday. I am going to start selling on Ebay again to help pad my curriculum fund.

Jim is trying to unclog our toilet. YES the toilet that Jason got stuck in..It just has never seemed to work right..so we just locked the down stairs..but he wants to get it done before he leaves Friday.

That and we have people coming over tomorrow! You know we got to impress them HAHA!

Well I am going to go..JIm is needing help and my kids are needing to go to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home