weight loss weblog

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Feeding a 3 year old.

Last night we ate chicken stir-fry with rice. Stir fry anything is a favorite at our house. Well Joshua hands me his plate that had rice and some chicken on it and says. Mom will you eat this for me. (there wasnt much left) And no I didnt eat it. But then he asked for more food. And I said, you still have chicken and rice on your plate. He then tells me "I want more vegetables Mom". I cracked up..how many people hear I want more vegetables from their 3 year old.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Jamie,
just thought I would check this out form your email!! I miss you and think of you often. I hope you are doing awesome and know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers!! Much love and blessings to you!!
You are a TREASURE!!!

September 28, 2005 9:59 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

that's cute! It's great he's not picky!

September 28, 2005 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home