weight loss weblog

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Weekend Update

Well I have had a very busy weekend. Justin turned 16 saturday! Its so hard to believe that he is ALREADY 16. He was such a cute cute baby. Now so big! He had friends over but we also had a busy busy weekend with Soccer. Friday Jerrica had a game and Saturday Jason and Jacob had a game. Saturday Morning we also had PICTURES. What a crazy crazy morning..and to top it all off I was decorating Justin's cake..(last minute) that morning. And some where in there we squeezed out a birthday! BOY were we ready for the kids to go to bed saturday night! I have pictures of Justin that I will post later!

Jim discovered something FUNNY in his truck today. He started the truck up yesterday..and it was not starting well and he told me and I was thinking OH great more on the list of vehicle problems. Well he opened up the truck to check the oil today to see if that could be the problem and when he did there was a family of bunnies jumping all over the place! Jim said it was so funny! But he knows whats wrong now. Those bunnies were chewing the spark plug wires. Praise the Lord we know what it is though!

My van is still not running well. I wasnt sure I was going to make it to church this morning. Jim drove his motorcycle because he left to pendleton after church. So I took it in to the auto hobby shop and they did a diagnosis. So far its a spark plug misfiring..so we may have a bad one. So Wednesday.( they are closed tomorrow and tuesday) I will be pulling the spark plug on it and replacing it. I have to do this because I am supposed to be driving down to Pendleton Thursday to see Jim's graduation. Jim also has things he needs to bring back home so he will need me to pick it up. And because its the auto hobby shop I have to do the repairs myself. I am sooooo glad I went down there the day Jim was doing all this because now I know how to do it. But still I cant imagine me getting all greasy! Oh well. I am taking one of the boys with me to help me though.

Well that is my update. I am ready for this school to be over but kind of sad too because at least I got to see Jim on weekends. After Jim gets home on Thursday he will be home till Sunday and then Tuesday they are sending him to Yuma to meet up with his unit and he wont be home till the begining of November. I really hope october flys by, although every day means one day closer to his big deployment in Jan/Feb. I am ready for it to be September next year and our lives back to normal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

That's funny about the bunnies! Oh my!

Wow! I would have no clue how to change spark plugs! Woohoo to you!!!

September 26, 2005 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home