weight loss weblog

Monday, September 19, 2005

ER Tour

Well I got to see the ER tonight. Just before we were leaving for Soccer practice I got a phone call from the library about some video my hubby checked out that was due back...well next thing I know Jacob was at the back door..even though he was supposed to be in the van..I locked the door because he was crying..till he says..MOM I'm bleeding..so I hang up on this lady let him in and there is blood everywhere. OK I know that head wounds bleed more than any wound..but still..I panicked..The ones who obeyed were already in the van..but I had to round up a few stragglers. We get to the ER and he ended up with a staple. They missed their practice also. I am so ready for a vacation! I am not sure I can take much more of this!


Here is a picture of his staple. I know sick..sorry

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Joy said...

Man, Jamie, it don't rain but it pours!
Take care!

September 19, 2005 10:40 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Awwww Poor Jacob! And Momma! Praying for you all Jamie!

September 20, 2005 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home