weight loss weblog

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I went to bed early last night!

Ok not terribly early but several hours before midnight! My day yesterday was busy. We got up and went to indian cove to run around. The kids had fun. It's still a little hot here..but cooling down thankfully. After we left we came right home and started cleaning..well actually I went upstairs and was talking to the kids in Justin's room and next thing I know I was waking up! LOL Then I moved to my bed..( its a lot more comfortable..and I ended up sleeping an hour and a half! My day wasnt too eventful after that. I put the kids to bed early and thought I would stay up a bit but ended up going to bed. I am so tired! Today I have a dr's appointment at 3:30 and we have soccer insanity again. I also have weight watchers tonight at 6pm. And today I have to pay bills and go to the commissary. I am going to be doing that Menu's for Moms this week and see if it helps cut down our food bill.

Well I have to run..school, cleaning and lots of fun await me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Joy said...

Have a great day! Glad you got some sleep!

September 15, 2005 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home