weight loss weblog

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My Day!

Well, it started off a little crazy. At 4am, Joseph had a diaper explosion. It was a big stinky mess and I had to clean him, me and my bed up! ( He still sleeps in his co-sleeper attached to my bed.) Anyway, that was fun, I got up a few hours earlier and kind of slugged around. Made coffee, cleaned house, talked on the phone, went to the post office, corrected school work. Then after 5pm Chaos broke out. Jared couldnt find his shin guards so we were franticly looking for them, Jerrica could only find one shoe. I went upstairs and the rooms we worked on last week look like a suitcase exploded. But we made it to soccer practice and we had a pretty good time.

Tomorrow, I am taking all the kids to Indian cove. I am sick and tired of hanging out in the house so we are getting out and maybe that will refresh me. I might stop by the library and let them pick out books and we just go to relax and read and just have a good time. I'm bringing the stroller and the baby crib. We are even leaving the house the way it is and just going to go. We need a break from everything. I might bring Josephus a book we are wanting to read on Jewish history during the Roman times.

I cant wait to have NO stress tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Joy said...

With small children I sometimes wonder if my life is two things:
1.)food. I prepare it, and clean up after it.
2.)poop. I collect it (diapers)and when the collections are infrequent, there is a hazardous materials spill, and I am the qualified one in the house for getting those things cleaned up. (Qualified means I can do it without throwing up! lol)
What a way to start off your day!

September 13, 2005 9:32 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Jamie, I hope you have a wonderful, stress-free day today! =)

September 14, 2005 4:49 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Jamie, I sure hope you take pics today. I'll miss you!

September 14, 2005 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home