weight loss weblog

Saturday, September 10, 2005

I'm a mechanic!

LOLOL Well not quite! Jim called me around noon and said come get me I'm hungry! So I rushed off to bring him home only to have him want to head to Carls Junior. So I fed him..(I had already eaten) And then I went back to watch him work on the van. I actually took spark plugs out and got greasy! And of course I called home 80 times checking on the kids. They all survived and even had the house clean when I got home. I had such a good time with Jim though. I love hanging out with him! I have to say my hubby is awesome too! The part I ordered for the van..the ac clutch. Well I ordered the right part but it didnt match the clutch we had in the van. The new one was about 4 inches bigger around so the belt didnt fit..but the clutch fit perfectly on the compressor. Go figure. Anyways..Jim was able to figure out that our belt needed to be 2 inches longer and it works fine!

Thursday I have to take the van in for a new powersteering whatcha mahuya..( my van has a recall on it.)

Now to hang out with the kids! I am glad to be home and GLAD to have my van back! Now soccer practice wont be so crazy! Praise the Lord!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright! a romantic date without the kids! Hee hee! Glad you had sucha good time, and that you have wheels again.

September 10, 2005 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home