weight loss weblog

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Its an ORANGE SKUNK!

Today I colored my hair. My roots are showing (its only been 5 weeks and my roots are an inch long..) And they definently need to be colored..(they are really light they look blond LOL) Anyways, Jim said he didn't care what color I did. Since my hair is black I thought I would just take it down a shade or 2 to a dark brown. Well I bought this color and it did NOTHING not even barely lightened. Well, not over the black but you should see my roots they are NOW BRIGHT orange!!! LOLOL I am so cracking up at me! And NO I am not taking a picture. I did go and get the same brand as I did before..It's not MIDNIGHT black like I used before but it is a DARK brown. I know it will work because its just a layered color. Although a side of me has thought about leaving it this orange color in and seeing what Jim will says LOL .

I am planning on getting my hair cut next week. Probably friday, as nothing my week is crazy! I am thinking about getting bangs. What do you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

NO cut yet..This week friday. And I'll say no to the sensual.

September 10, 2005 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home