weight loss weblog

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Can you believe what time it is? Shhhh...

dont tell on me. I will get in trouble. And yes its late. I know Tami is going to call me in the morning. She called me this morning and was still in bed. I wont tell you what time it is..but I blame my husband..YEAH that's right. He has this dark stuff in the windows so even if it is morning it looks like night. So that's my excuse. I am sure it has NOTHING to do with the fact I stay up way way way to late. Anyways, while I was talking to Tami..and getting myself coherent enough to answer questions...warming up coffee and all..talking about socca and other truncated words. I actually admitted to Tami I was sleeping. Ok I must really love her because I NEVER admit that. Normally I totally fake it and act as if I have been up for hours. And I usually get away with it by saying hold on..let me call you right back and then I go chug like 3 cups of coffee and get dressed. Have you ever noticed when your slugging around in way too comfy and worn out clothes you kind of sound that way too? That you take on the personality of your clothes. I mean..as your reading this you wouldnt believe that I am sitting here typing in a cocktail dress with rhinestones and high heels. Ok I'm lying...I'm in a blue sluggo top and and a black skirt. No shoes. Ok maybe it doesnt work for writing..but on the phone talking to someone you can tell...well you cant tell but you can tell. Am I making sense? Probably not..good night I am going to bed before I get really stupid here! LOLOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

I've heard that if you sing "Amazing Grace" before you answer the phone, you won't sound like you've just woken up. LOL

September 08, 2005 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I go "hellohellohellohello" all the way to the phone. Then I won't sound like I belong in a men's quartet.

September 08, 2005 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home