weight loss weblog

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

When it rains it pours.

Well I dont know what we are doing wrong but it must be something because it seems we have one financial stress after another. Right now our van is still out of commission..waiting on the $120 part to get here and then Jim will be spending this weekend installing it. I just sent off to renew the registrations $54. Jim's Ford we bought in may..( really cheap) we just sent off for the title, tags , plates and registration another $121.00. Two weeks ago the tread came off one of his tires..(which we knew we needed to replace..) I dont know how much new tires will be lets be safe and say $300.00 I hope I'm not way off base with that figure. NOW my Jeep's airbag light came on. I almost flipped out. I pulled off the road because I was thinking it was going to deploy. I called a friend and she assured me that it wont. But still..how scary. Besides the airbag light..my Jeep has been restless at night and will blink its lights. WE dont know what is wrong with it. I dont even know how much that will cost..but I am thinking its going to be expensive. I dont know what we are going to do! I know its just money. I am sitting here just taking a deep breath. LOL As I sat here typing that..the next thing I heard was glass shattering. One of our cats knocked down a glass vase. So much for breakables on the counter. Anyways. I know the Lord will take care of us and our THINGS in his time but it sure feels good to get it off my chest.

I guess I better get!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home