weight loss weblog

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Well I haven't done much today

Jim took the Jacob and Jason out to ride their dirt bikes. I've been slugging around all day again. Did some laundry, cleaned the kitchen. The kids right now are outside playing in the pool and Justin and I are steam cleaning the carpets. When Jim gets back he is taking two of our kids to get soccer shoes. Then I am taking the kids to practice. Were having meatloaf for dinner unless I can think of something else and I am going to bed early. Jim has to be back to the schools at noon tomorrow so he has to leave early in the morning. He will be back FRIDAY though so we can make it 2 days! Can't wait to be done with all of this!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I'm cracking up at myself..so much for going to bed early..Jim said I could stay up so OH BOY I was up!

September 06, 2005 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home