weight loss weblog

Monday, September 05, 2005

WOW is all I can say!

Today, Joseph, a year old, went potty on the toilet! Well its a baby potty but WOWZERS, I cant believe it, but he did it! I have had ONE other potty trained at this age and that was Jacob. He regressed though when we moved to Okinawa. The problem was, we moved when he was 15 months old and by the time we got off the road from driving he didnt want to use the potty anymore. It wasnt till a year later that we got him to use the potty. Even then, I didnt even have to potty train him. I had just had Jessica and the day we brought her home from the hospital he was right there when I changed her and he asked "Where's her wee wee?" and Jim said..it fell off because she wears diapers. He got right up from where he was sitting and had that diaper off and underwear on before you could say hand me a baby wipe! I never had any problems with him using the potty after that! So Wow maybe we will get Joseph trained and I can take a break from diapers! Well...till the next baby I guess! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Yeah JOJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 05, 2005 12:48 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

WoW...that is just awesome, Jamie!!! I sure hope Leah learns through the PC waves from JoJo...LOL!!!

September 05, 2005 6:33 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Wow! And I"m so cracking up at his wee wee falling off! roflol

September 05, 2005 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home